Advanced Flow Solutions Website Privacy Statement
- Scope and Introduction for all Website Visitors
The Advanced Flow Solutions Privacy Statement (“Statement”) explains how personal data is collected, used and disclosed by Advanced Flow Solutions when users access and use the services and features offered on our websites: https://www.idexenergy.com/, https://lcmeter.com/, https://corken.com/and any of our other websites or mobile applications that link to this Statement (the “Sites”).
This Statement is supplemented, and are incorporated herein, by the Advanced Flow Solutions Cookie Notice, the Advanced Flow Solutions Business Contact Privacy Notice and the Advanced Flow Solutions Job Applicant Privacy Notice, the Advanced Flow Solutions GDPR Privacy Addendum, the Advanced Flow Solutions PIPL Privacy Addendum and the Advanced Flow Solutions California Privacy Addendum.
International users of this site – users from different countries and states may visit the Sites. Section 1 of this Statement applies to all users. Depending on your place of residence, further sections may apply to you.
- Collection of Information
We collect the following information on our website:
a) Information We Collect Automatically:
When you access or use our Sites, we automatically collect the following information which is stored separate from other data that you may provide to us. We use this information to provide the Sites to you, deduce statistical and anonymous information about the users of the Sites and for the technical administration and the security of the Sites:
- Log Information– We log information about each session and the use of the Sites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Sites.
- Device Information– We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network information.
b) Information You Provide to Us:
We also collect information you provide directly to us. For example, when you visit the Sites, we collect information when you request to create an account, respond to a survey, participate in any interactive features of the Sites, sign up for a newsletter or provide general feedback. The types of information we may collect include your name, company name, title, street address, telephone number, email address and any other information you choose to provide. We collect this information for offering the function that you use respectively.
- Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- Providing our Sites to the users; Maintaining and improving our Sites;
- Providing and improving our customer service, including responding to your comments, questions and requests (e.g. product queries or technical questions);
- Analyzing and managing our business;
- Establishing and managing our business relationship, e.g. when you as a customer contact us via one of the Sites and we connect this request to your business account;
- Improving our IT security;
- Defending our legal interests, e.g. when claiming remedies of attacks on our website;
- Processing employment inquiries;
- Communicating with you about services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by IDEX and others; and
- Carrying out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected or for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the section of this privacy notice entitled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
- Recipients and Categories of Recipients of Personal Data
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose information about you for purposes other than those outlined in this Statement. However, we may use and disclose aggregated information about our users and other information that does not reasonably identify any individual, without restriction. We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this Website Privacy Statement and in each case only in accordance with applicable law. Possible recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are:
- Other IDEX group companies if such a transfer of personal data is required for the specific purpose (you can find a list of the IDEX group companies here);
- Vendors and channel partners such as distributors and sales representatives for the Company’ products;
- Service providers who process personal data on our behalf but have to follow our instructions on such processing; IDEX will undertake all reasonable efforts to ensure these service providers will not be allowed to use your personal data for purposes other than the purposes defined by us;
- Authorities, who we are obliged to provide your personal data to, e.g., tax authorities or healthcare authorities;
- Auditors or similar external consultants such as lawyers or tax advisors;
- Authorized third parties in response to a request for information if disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- External investigators, consultants or authorities as permitted by law in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, infringement of our intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violation of the terms of our agreements, or as otherwise required by law;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of IDEX, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Potential purchasers and their advisors in the context of mergers and acquisitions, to whom we may transfer your personal data subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations, in the event we decide to dispose of all or parts of our business; and
- To other recipients with your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Sites that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner with particular people and you provide such information.
- Social Sharing Features
On our Sites, you can interact with social networks operated by third parties as set out below.
IDEX takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems 100%. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your web browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your web browser. In order to understand these settings or get further information, refer to the documentation provided by the provider of the web browser you are using. For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Sites or perform certain functionalities of the Sites. For additional details about the cookies used in our Sites, please visit our Advanced Flow Solutions Cookie Notice.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or messages from Advanced Flow Solutions by following the instructions in those emails or messages or by using other tools we may make available or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. If you opt out, we may still send you nonpromotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing service relationship.
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information
General. You may at any time review or ask for the rectification or removal of your information by contacting us at the contact information shown below. However, note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
- Jurisdiction Specific Privacy Rights
The law in some jurisdictions may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of Personal Data. To learn more about any additional rights that may be applicable to you as a resident of one of these jurisdictions, please see the privacy addendum for your state that is attached to this Privacy Notice.
Your Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area or the United Kingdom, you have the additional rights described in the Advanced Flow Solutions GDPR Privacy Addendum to this Statement.
Your Rights under the Personal Information Protection Law (“PIPL”)
If you are a resident of the in the People’s Republic of China (“China”, which, solely for the purposes herein, is exclusive of Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau), you have the additional rights described in the Advanced Flow Solutions PIPL Privacy Addendum to the Statement.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California, you have the additional rights described in the Advanced Flow Solutions California Privacy Addendum to the Statement.
- Contact Information
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints, or suggestions regarding this Statement, or have any requests related to the personal information we collect about you, you may contact us the corporate affiliate that operates this Site or at our corporate headquarters:
For a contact information for our Corporate Affiliates: https://www.idexcorp.com/affiliates-list/
To Contact Advanced Flow Solutions Systems:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or privacy@IDEXcorp.com
Postal Address: Advanced Flow Solutions
9201 N I-35 Service Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73131
To Contact IDEX’s Corporate Headquarters:
Postal Address: IDEX Corporation
Attn: Legal Department: Compliance/Privacy
3100 Sanders Road, Suite 301
Northbrook, IL 60062, USA
Liquid Controls Cookie Notice
This Cookie Notice (“Notice”) applies to the Liquid Controls web site: lcmeter.com and supplements the Website Privacy Statement, which may be accessed here: Liquid Controls Website Privacy Statement. Please refer to this Website Privacy Statement to receive information about the processing of personal data in general and also specific information provided according to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Cookies – What are they and how does this site use them?
- How can I control my cookie preferences?
We will ask you to allow us to place cookies. You do not have to accept all of the cookies used by our web site. You can manage your cookie preferences in two ways, described below.
a) Browser settings
Each web browser comes with its own built-in interface for managing cookie preferences. This is the preferred tool for carrying out the following cookie admin tasks:
- Block ALL cookies from this site
- Delete existing cookies from this site
For instructions on how to use your browser’s built-in cookie management tool, refer to the instructions in the help section in your browser or visit allaboutcookies.org.
b) Site settings
This site provides a pop-up control panel on which you can manage your cookie preferences specifically for this site. You will need to use this interface in order to permit some cookies and reject others from this site. Access the control panel by clicking the button found at the bottom of the page labeled (Advanced Settings). Bear in mind that this control panel does not allow you to disable cookies that are classified as “necessary” for the performance of this site; you must use your browser’s built-in cookie management interface to do that, as previously described.
- What do we collect?
We use the following types of cookies on our web site
These cookies are absolutely essential for the web site to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensure basic functional and security features of the web site. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
These cookies help web site owners to understand how their visitors engage with their properties. The analytics cookies used on our site collect information and report site usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our web site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated by third-party providers or immediately by us. If you block these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our web site and will not be able to remember your preferences when you make subsequent visits.
These cookies may be set through our web site by third parties, such as Google. They may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites. They do not directly store your personal details but do uniquely identify your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
The cookies listed above include both first party cookies and third-party cookies.
- First party cookies are those, which are stored by a domain managed by us
- Third party cookies are created by domains other than from us